Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Software Industry Trends - The Next Generation

Filtering New Information
I can honestly say that I've been running circles about creating my first blog. For more than a couple of years, I've been intrigued by this technology but been bit afraid of expressing myself in public. Last Saturday, I decided to take action and start my first blog. So here I am with my third posting. I decided to call it 4bloglife, because that is what the trend has been and will continue to be. In my personal opinion, I believe that we will be blogging for life. The Title of Filtering For A Better Life, means to be open to new technologies, to filter information in personal and business life. The intend of this blog is to share information on the software industry and the new marketing trends in the world wide web and at the same time learn and exchange information with other bloggers.


The Next Generation
We are THE GENERATION that will revolutionize the way we communicate and share information. In this post, I'm sharing an article that I found of great interest for those who wants to know about the trends of the software industry. I suggest you also visit http://www.siia.net and print the "Vision From The Top" for the complete Report.

www.reachthepublic.com/2011/06/examining-software-industry-trends-present-and-future.html
www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a00e553fc77d688340154330f5de1970c


Hope you find this information helpful and are welcome to post a note. Stop being afraid like I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment